tlf-devel

trouble scoring the LZ-DX contest

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: trouble scoring the LZ-DX contest
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:30:22 +0100

First of all, thanks for the new release! I have started using tlf a few weeks ago, very happy!

I am having trouble scoring the lz-dx contest. Points are okay, but multipliers not. The multiplier is either the ITU zone or the LZ district. So I would like to have something like ITU_&_SECTIONS, which would work the same as DX_&_SECTIONS.

Here is part of my rules file, which does not work properly (lz_dx_mults attached):

#################################
#  CONTEST PARAMETERS
#################################
#