tlf-devel

Re: Qso counter bug?

From: Csahok Zoltan
Subject: Re: Qso counter bug?
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 19:27:46 +0100

There are in fact two bugs:
- QSO counts per band are not shown when opening a non-empty log
    (it was OK before)
- QSO count of the current band is decremented instead of the count
  of the actually removed one
    (it's an old runner)

Probably both can be "fixed" with re-scoring, but I think it's better
if we do the right thing in the first place.
Will write issues.

73,
Zoli