tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] IARU HF

From: Koos van den Hout PE4KH
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] IARU HF
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 22:57:16 +0200

On 7/13/19 11:36 PM, Koos van den Hout PE4KH wrote:
> On 7/13/19 3:13 PM, FS wrote:
>> Attached my rules file. Please adjust the path to the mult file. I
>> don't care too much about correct scoring, so there might be
>> improvements possible.
>
> It's a good start. I think it counts the points correctly, just not the
> multipliers. For me it works to be active in the contest.

Long after the contest, but I'm trying to be ready for the next version.

I've tweaked the file a bit to be better, but it's not ideal. It can get
the points incorrect if your neighbour country is in the same ITU zone,
and I switched from ITUMULT to WYSIWYG_MULTIBAND to get the HQ
multipliers correctly.
But this does probably mean the 'new multiplier' highlight will not work
correctly in the bandmap window.

But I hope it's a step in the right direction.

Koos PE4KH

--
PE4KH amateur radio station
https://pe4kh.idefix.net/