tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF run mode problem

From: Drew Arnett
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF run mode problem
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 02:17:13 +0000

I just tried a fairly new desktop hard disk (less than a year old)
with an older USB 2.0 to SATA adapter.  I put my local working
directory there (logcfg.dat, rules, cty, partials, log), and the same
bad behavior persists.  Will install buster to hard disk (not via USB
adapter) and see how that behaves.

Thanks and best regards,

Drew
kb9fko