tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Fw: Entry issues & key issues

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Fw: Entry issues & key issues
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 07:51:37 +0200

Hi all,

I changed recall_exchange() so that it respects the content of the
exchange field if it is not empty.

I also had to modify the logit() code as in some conditions it emptied
the exchange field if no former exchange could be found.

As a result content inserted by hand has now always precedence over
content from old qsos or initial exchange file.

73, de Tom DL1JBE