tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Issues with contest scoring w/git code, OK w/1.2.4.5 ver

From: Adam Clark
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Issues with contest scoring w/git code, OK w/1.2.4.5 version in opensuse
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 08:58:39 -0700

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019 10:36:52 PM PDT Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> thanks for the bug report. It is really helpful to get feedback from
> TLF users. We will look into it.

Not at all! I am very appreciative of projects like this and I am looking
forward to being able to show off tlf to other hams soon.

> > When I loaded up the old stable, the multipliers seemed fine and the
> > score seemed fine.
>
> You mean the 1.2.4 version?

That's correct, the version I'm comparing against is 1.2.4, the full package
name and version is tlf-1.2.4.5-lp150.3.3.x86_64

> Other distros have 1.3.2 stable in meantime.

It's funny how some things are maintained - the Opensuse HAM repository seems
a touch behind on some apps, and pretty up to date on others.

Thanks again!

73, Adam.