tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Entry issues & key issues

From: Csahok Zoltan
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Entry issues & key issues
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 20:04:20 +0200

Thanks Tom for the clarification! It's indeed RECALL_MULTS that interferes
when used with Tab instead of Enter. I was able to reproduce it with Adam's
setup, while in my case it worked as I wasn't using this feature.
(and was using the Enter+Enter sequence)

btw while testing I realized that
tlf -f myconfig.dat
doesn't work, only
tlf -fmyconfig.dat