tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] cw via hamlib

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] cw via hamlib
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 20:07:19 +0100

Hi all,

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 05:40:49PM +0100, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Am Thu, 15 Nov 2018 23:28:57 +0100
> schrieb Christian Treldal <address@hidden>:
>
> > Hi guys
> >
> > In 2015 there was some discussions about cw via hamlib at this list.
> > Nate discovered that his K3 could be keyed via hamlib.
> >
> > Did this effort result in any improvement to tlf. If yes, then it is
> > not very well documented how to setup cw via hamlib.
> >
> sorry, there is no news wrt keying via hamlib. Still only cwdaemon and
> winkeydaemon are supported.

what I started to plan and make:
* create a cwdaemon-like daemon, which works similar as cwdaemon
  from point of Tlf, but uses hamlib API
* start a rigctld which handles RIG, and servers clients through
  network
* cwdaemon-like daemon sends the message to rigctld
* Tlf uses RIG through rigctld too

But looks like I ran a bug in Hamlib netrigctl interface :).

If it works, then we can integrate it to Tlf.

> > Hope to get ready to the CQWW
>
> Have fun. I hope to be back on sunday to be able to attend at least for
> some hours.

Cool, I'll operate from HG5C!

73, Ervin
HA2OS