tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF Bug or misconfigure?

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF Bug or misconfigure?
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 19:35:13 +0100

Hi Larry,

there are just two key combinations, maybe you intermixed them:

Ctrl-G simply grabs the next spot up/down starting at your actual
frequency (a simple scan over the bandmap). It switches direction when
you reach the end of the bandmap list.

Alt-G grabs the spot starting with the characters from the input field.
That seems to be the function you are looking for.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea