tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] WAE

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: [Tlf-devel] WAE
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 17:43:28 +0200

Hi Folks,

you can see, that Thomas had been merged my commits to the master
branch of Tlf:

https://github.com/Tlf/tlf

So, the master tree now contains the new bandmap features - I
hope, there are several OM's (any YL's :)), who will use Tlf on
WAE, at next weekend.

Note, that there is the beta version, which can generates the
final cabrillo:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/tree/qtccabrillo

This is a beta version, and contains only the merge functions on
RECEIVED QTC's. I hope I can make the SENT QTC's merge feature
too as soon. Don't use this version, only if you merge the
cabrillo.

(For merge the QTC's to final cabrillo, you have to use the
share/cabrillo.fmt, which I've made for this release. There is a
new template: WAEDC, which contains the QTC line. If anybody
wants to experiment with this, let's start it!)

73, Ervin
HA2OS