tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] WAE EU side Re: WAE experiences

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] WAE EU side Re: WAE experiences
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 23:08:03 +0200

Hi Fred,

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 09:50:09AM +0000, FS wrote:
> Hi Ervin,
>
> the WAE edition of TLF worked great. I recorded in total 86 .wav
> files,

good to hear! Congratulation!

> now I just have the problem to rehear them all. :-)

cool, have a good freetime! :)

> Some more
> points:
> * how to stop recording in case it was accidentally started?
> i had several cases where I had to kill the process

I've wrote on monday, I'll write a summary about the contest and
Tlf - that will contains this remark too: now recording stops in
two cases:
- you have done with all QTC, and Tlf sends "QSL ALL" after the
  last line
- close the QTC window (cause the station had lost), change/fill
  a new callsign, open QTC window again

In both cases, Tlf "reset" the QTC datas (callsign, serial, number,
lines). In all other cases, when you just press ESC, which close
the window, just show the background window, but you don't lost
the datas, you can go back to QTC.

I think that I have to change this method, it needs a clear start
and stop functions for recording.

> * some guys start with time 0010, and then give only the minutes,
> like 11, 12 etc. so it could be nice if there are only two numbers
> in, TLF takes this as minutes and the hours from the first entry

yes, that's the other one - it driven me crazy. There could be a
good feature to autofill the hours, if it's possible.

> Otherwise good short skip to HA, I heard HA2OS very well :-)

good to hear it too :)

> 73 Fred
>
> ps. thanks for updating py merging script soon, until then iam busy
> with QTC listening

may be this will makes you happy: I'm also hearing the QTC's, I
have 131... :)

73, Ervin