tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] ARRL RTTY

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] ARRL RTTY
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 15:39:24 -0500

On 01/02/2013 03:10 PM, Fred Siegmund wrote:
Hi Ed, have you set these things in your logcfg.dat?

*RTTYMODE* Start tlf in RTTY mode (defaul is CW)

*GMFSK=/home/youruser/gMFSK.log* Tell miniterm where to get the data

*DIGIMODEM=/home/youruser/gmfsk_autofile* Tell tlf where to send the macros

73 Fred

I've run into one problem.

Starting tlf -v tells me gmfsk.log open : failed for controller port

Yes, I have all of the above,except gmfsk_autofile is in the contest directoy and not /home, but the macros work fine. If I put it in /home the macros do not work.

The problem is the controller port. I have no input or ouput to minterm.

What are you using for RTTY ?

Ed W3NR