tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] tlf & Ubuntu 9.04

From: Bob Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] tlf & Ubuntu 9.04
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 00:27:38 -0700

I tried the Ubuntu 9.04 tlf 0.9.32.3-4 package as well as compiling 0.9.31-1 on my Sheevaplug (ARM processor) and get a different error with both of them:

*** buffer overflow detected ***: /usr/local/bin/tlf terminated

I don't know if there might be any ARM vs. i386 issues involved.

I see that Debian also has 0.9.32.3, which is apparently the same source used by Ubuntu. The changelog indicates it is an upstream release, but I don't know where Rein has placed it.

73, Bob N7XY