tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: [linuxham] tlf in ubuntu 9.4

From: Rob Vance
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: [linuxham] tlf in ubuntu 9.4
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 15:48:49 -0700

I have the same problem; I am using the version provided via the Ubuntu repositories (versus compiling by hand).

If I run,

tlf -n

It prints some jumbled errors to the screen.  If I can capture them I will post them here.

If I run,

tlf

The program attempts unsuccessfully to connect to the DX cluster.

I will play with the configuration file and see if I can further characterize the problems.

Rob, N6ROB