tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] WPX new Rules

From: VE3/IK5ROS - IK5ROS Marco Tarsi
Subject: [Tlf-devel] WPX new Rules
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:01:28 +0100

Hello to everybody,
WPX Contest Committee has changed the rules for the Multi category
(MULTI-ONE): Only one transmitter and one band permitted during the same time period (defined as 10 minutes). Exception: One other band may be used during any 10-minute period if the station worked is a new multiplier. Use a separate serial number sequence for each band.

How we can do, when we have runner and multi as network connected ?

Any idea is well appreciated

Marco