tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Xtlf 1.0.3 Beta IARU hf !!

From: stephane
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Xtlf 1.0.3 Beta IARU hf !!
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 16:30:02 +0200

Hello,

I have tested for the first time Xtlf for the IARU contest this week end, no
many problem but  I can obtain the total points for send my log, I have use
mixte mode CW and SSB but the report contest is all time 599, for CW ok but for
SSB not ok then I can change It after the contest. But My first problem is the
point and multi perhaps I haven't use the good 'script' contest. Help me.

Many thanks for the work.

Stephane f4bit