tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Xtlf

From: Ed
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Xtlf
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 10:09:25 -0400

Rein, just had the chance to try 1.0.2 (1.0.1 beta1), seems to work fine under RTTY. Contest rules and scoring are going to be hard to come by, guess I need to try and learn some Perl.

Only problem I encounter is a GTK2 error on line 1805. I did use Cpan and hopefully I did it correctly. Also found I need to toggle rig control off/on for it to read the Omni VI. This may be an Omni setting.

Thnaks for a your time and effort on Xtlf.

73

Ed W3NR