tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf-0.9.28 uses gMFSK as RTTY modem!

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Tlf-0.9.28 uses gMFSK as RTTY modem!
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:14:50 +0200

Just a thought, have you done 'touch PSKmailserver' in the home
directory? This tells gMFSK to work as as server modem!!

Rein

PS: Meanwhile I have updated the software to include a mini terminal...
See http://tlf.wikispaces.com/screens
You also have add
GMFSK=/home/oh6kxl/gMFSK.log
to the logcfg.dat instead of just GMFSK (it tells the terminal to echo
the gmfsk logfile).