tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] WWSA New Rules

From: Federico J. Baldi
Subject: [Tlf-devel] WWSA New Rules
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 21:32:41 -0300

Hello group,

I'm trying to write the rules file for the new World Wide South America
CW Contest.

For hams in SA it's as in CQWW, but for people outside SA each qso with
SA counts 5 points.

I think that the way is using COUNTRYLIST and add every SA country
prefix??? and then COUNTRYLIST_POINTS...

In the case of multipliers, do I have to say tlf to use both WAZMULTS
and COUNTRY_MULT ?? or there is a "CQWW_MULT"

You can see the contest's rules here:

http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/gacwdxc.htm

Thanks in advance and sorry for my English,

73, Fede LU4HKN.