tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Fwd: [Dxspider-support] New Contest Country Files - 25 Octob

From: Bob Nielsen
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Fwd: [Dxspider-support] New Contest Country Files - 25 October 2005
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:59:39 -0700

Just in time for CQWW!

73 de Bob N7XY

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jim Reisert AD1C <address@hidden>
Date: October 25, 2005 4:42:26 AM PDT
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, dxspider- address@hidden Subject: [Dxspider-support] New Contest Country Files - 25 October 2005

New Contest Country Files are available.  You can download them from:

         http://www.k1ea.com/cty/history.htm#CTY-1506

Please make sure to follow the installation instructions in README.TXT

UA9[S,W] are now listed in CQ Zone 16 per CQ WAZ rules:

    http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/wazlist.html

This change affects any program which uses CQWW.CTY, CTY.DAT or WL_CTY.DAT. I don't know how NA gets the zone for these prefixes, the version of NA I have is over 5 years old.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <address@hidden>, http://www.ad1c.us