tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Troubles with radio control

From: Martin Kratoska
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Troubles with radio control
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 20:24:25 +0200

Hello,

just trying to enter IOTA contest and came into really big trouble. If grabbing cluster spot or just switching bands on my radio (Kenwood TS-950 with standard MAX 232 interface) the response is enormously slow. The radio tunes immediately but TLF 0.9.23 stays on previous band for long time. I need to press Ctrl-G at least twice, third press of this stroke forces to display correct frequency. If switching bands using the button on front panel, the situation is the same, if trying to correct it by typing the frequency into call window, all seems OK.

I believe it is a serious bug because there is an immediate risk to get false band into log. My hamlib is 1.23, all runs under Slackware 10.1.

Do we need an adjustable poll rate?

Any ideas?

73,
Martin, OK1RR