tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] IARU field day configuration help needed

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] IARU field day configuration help needed
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 20:02:37 +0200

Hi Rolf,

unfortunately the PORTABLE_MULT_2 function had disappeared....
But fortunately you are just in time:) (just wanted to leave to the fd
camping :)

I have done the following:
I changed score.c to multiply /P points by 2..
        W4RGH/P now gives 6 points
        DL2OL/P now gives 4 points
        PA0TH/P now gives 2 points
As I am pressed for time it ONLY works for /P, not for /3 etc.. (change
those by hand before writing the cabrillo file)

I committed new score.c to the CVS,
Added r1fd to rules (contest name is 'r1fd) in CVS.
Changed Makefile.am for rules in CVS

Hope this helps.
Please test your contests 1 week before, so I have time to do something
(I can never test everything myself, too little time :)

Now off into the weekend... Success in the contest!

Rein PA0R

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

PS: I am attaching the rules file and the new score.c in case you can't
use the CVS...