tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Linux HamSoftware

From: Henri Honda
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Linux HamSoftware
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 20:44:08 +0900

Hello, Rein (PA0R):

I am new at Linux (just got Xandros Linux) and am looking for hamware for Linux. I am interested in your TLF program but I don't know where I can download it. Can I download it into Windows and then load it into Linux?

My modem doesn't work with Linux so I have to use Windows to download anything for Linux. I would appreciate any info you can pass on to me regarding web site(s) for your TLF.

Thank you for your time.

73,

Hank K6DON/7J9AAD