tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF on fullscreen

From: smith . house
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF on fullscreen
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 22:45:27 -0500

On Sun, 22 May 2005 17:36:18 +0200
"Petr, OK2CQR" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have very old notebook. There works framebuffer and I have console
in
> 800x600. TLF is not all over the screen but it looks like a small
window in
> the left conrner. Is possible to make TLF fullscreen?
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> 73! de Petr, OK2CQR

Petr,

Are you using X?  You probably already know this, but if you are running
X, change the size of the xterm to either Large or Huge [I think Huge
worked fine on my old notebook].  If you're not familiar with how to do
that, hold down CTRL and *right* click in the xterm to bring up the
menu.

Hope that helps.

--

72, Jim N0OCT