tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] TLF during ARRL DX CW.

From: David Quental
Subject: [Tlf-devel] TLF during ARRL DX CW.
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:32:45 +0000

Hello to all.

Only to say that last weekend, 19-20feb05, I participated in ARRL DX CW with
TLF, despite a smal local problem with my keyer and missing states in
arrlsections, all ran very fine indeed with TLF!!!!

I used call CS1GDX, my DX club (right now I am chairman of it :) :) :) ) ,
antennas were dipole for 10/15/20 and a w3dzz for 40/80 meters and power 100
watts.

So my big thanks to Rein for his excelent program.

Best 73 to all.

CT1DRB
David Quental