tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Quo Vadis tlf... (long)

From: Nate Bargmann
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Quo Vadis tlf... (long)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:05:23 -0500

Hi Rein.

Thank you for the background on your personal situation.  I think all
of us do forget just how much time a hobby programming project does
take.  I like to tinker with code, but if I lived on LOC, I'd be on a
heck of a diet!

I think TLF is an excellent accomplishment and due to it being the most
capable contest logger for Linux, it has generated much excitement.  As
a result, it also generates many feature requests,  So, I think your
idea to have the main parts of TLF be a library is very exciting and
useful and something I look forward to.

I hope your health improves and do take time for the other activities
in life!

73, de Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of