tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Upload tlf-0.9.19

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Upload tlf-0.9.19
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:43:44 +0200

Hello,

back from my sailing trip, and en route to Ham Radio in Friedrichshafen...
Tlf-0.9.19 adds the initial_exchange function which has been requested by many
of you. See the README.
It also deals with the 'bug' in the 'note-in-log' function (I hope).
Please report any anomalies...

More bug fixes and features in version -0.9.20, which I will start after the
Ham Radio show.

73,

Rein PA0R

P.S.: If you happen to be in Friedrichshafen next week, please stop by at the
EUDXF booth. I will be there friday 13...16h and saturday 12 ...14h, also
friday night at the RRDXA dinner.

tlf-0.9.19
==========

- Added INITIAL_EXCHANGE facility.
Format: INITIAL_EXCHANGE=names.txt
The file must contain a comma-separated list of exchanges, if e.g. the
exchange is the name of the operator:
PA0R,rein
PG4I,joop
OK1RR,martin
The file can be any length.
If RECALL_MULTS is set, tlf will look in this list for the exchange and fill
it in for you.
There are various contests which have a standard exchange, like e.g. the FOC
Marathon.
- Doubled the arrays for the cty.dat list, to enable larger-than-standard
custom lists. Also set the max. number of mults to 500 per band (these values
can be set in tlf.h at compile time).
- The "note in log" (';') function will not indicate "Node 'X' , qsonumber" if
the LAN is not active.

--
address@hidden or address@hidden
http://www.couperus.com