tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:22:45 +0200

You will get the same problem with the paddle inputs....  you have to
implement an input loop for that anyway.
The foot switch does the same as setting PTT (in hardware).
I guess 10 ms would be a better value...
Pin 15 is connected with a pull-up resistor to pin 14, which is normally high.
The foot switch pulls it to grnd.

Rein Pa0R