tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Wishlist feature request

From: Bob Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Wishlist feature request
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:42:36 -0800

On 12/12/03 10:28:14, Rein Couperus wrote:
I just thought, if it is not going to make me rich I might just as
well do it
quickly :-)

The cabrillo output looks o.k. here...

I didn't check it against the spec to see that everything was in the correct column, but otherwise it looked o.k. to me also. One thing I noticed is that the claimed-score is not entered (no big deal with that).

One of these days (I've only been telling myself that for 10 years now) I'll try to learn enough C to start hacking away at things (there isn't much call for Fortran IV these days and I haven't done any serious programming in the last 30 years).

Bob