tlf-devel

Re: R: [Tlf-devel] Re: Notes from HB9OK

From: rein couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: R: [Tlf-devel] Re: Notes from HB9OK
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:29:34 +0100

On Thursday 30 October 2003 19:19, you wrote:

> >the

> >>I have plans for another zone display, like CT (Alt-G to switch
> >
> >between
> >
> >>countries and zones) I have it working for arrl-ss and all section
> >
> >based
> >
> >>contests.
>
> TR does this. It changes between countries and zones.

> >>o.k. did you know you can change from overwrite to insert by hitting
> >
> >the
> >
> >>INSERT key while you are editing the call?
>
> Yes, sure! Normally, when you press INSERT you are supposed to be
> able to insert chars from where you have the cursor.... well... it
> seems that it is not like this...

Just to understand what you mean:
 in MY version of tlf if I type: "HBFBL",  go left with the cursor to the F,
press INSERT and ,9  I get HB9FBL.

But maybe you want insert mode to be default... oh well, I will make a
parameter for it, so you can switch between overwrite and Insert using the
INSERT key.

--
Email: address@hidden or address@hidden
http://www.couperus.com, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/tlf