tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] xplanet zone map

From: rein couperus PA0R
Subject: [Tlf-devel] xplanet zone map
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:00:13 +0100

Hello,

during last weekend I have used xplanet to show a zone map. Xplanet allows to
include more than one marker files. I have started xplanet with:
xplanetbg -wait 10 -geometry 400x400 -projection azimuthal -latitude 51
-longitude 5 -markerfile zones.txt -markerfile tlfmarkers

By setting MARKERFILE=tlfmarkers in logcfg.dat I get a display of the last 8
spots with the zone markers in dark grey in the backgound. Which helps to set
the right beam direction...

Marker file zones.txt is attached.

73,

Rein PA0R