tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] A bug...

From: Stephan Schmieg
Subject: [Tlf-devel] A bug...
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 12:15:46 +0200

Hi OM's,

I think I found a bug (maybe I'm just too stupid to use the program, hi): When
entering a Russian station, e.g. UA0FF, the program proposes zone 17.
Actually it is 19 and I change it by switching with <tab> to the zone field.
But if I hit <enter> to save the qso it switchs back to 17. Sounds strange. I
had a closer look and found out that it seems to be impossible to dismiss a
zone proposed by the software and write in another zone.

73 de Stephan, DL 6 RDR