tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] cwdaemon 0.2.2 (test version)

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Tlf-devel] cwdaemon 0.2.2 (test version)
Date: 09 Mar 2003 21:47:42 +0100

Hi people,

I think I have fixed Wilberts bug. There is a _test_version_ of cwdaemon
available at:

http://auric.debian.org/~pa3aba/cwdaemon-0.2.2.tar.gz

I have changed the command line interface a bit:

cwdaemon -n: Do not fork and print debug information to stdout.
cwdaemon -p [port]: Use a different port number

-n is very useful if you experience problems and want to do some
debugging.

There is a little shell script in the README which allows you to send
character based morse from the command line if you have netcat
installed. Here it is:

#!/bin/sh

old_tty_settings=$(stty -g)
stty -icanon
trap 'stty "$old_tty_settings"; exit 0' INT

echo "Press (CTRL-C) to interrupt..."

while true; do
  Keypress=$(head -c1)
  echo $Keypress | nc -q0 -u localhost 6789
done

Regards,
Joop PA4TU