tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Install problems solved

From: N9CO
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Install problems solved
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 00:21:04 EST

Greetings, all

I just wanted to publicly thank Anders, SM0HPL, and Bob, W9YA for their assistance.

Anders suggestion of commenting out the offending line in the Makefile for cwkeyer did the trick.

Bob's suggestion of downloading the latest Hamlib 1.14 source from the cvs repository at the Hamlib website fixed that problem.

Installing and experimenting with TLF will have to wait until after the weekend for me.

Again, thank you to all for the assistance and suggestions.

73,
Charlie  N9CO