tinycc-devel

[Tinycc-devel] break and continue bugs with cleanup

From: uso ewin
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] break and continue bugs with cleanup
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 22:52:17 +0200

Hi,

I realize that when I've make the tests for __attribute__((cleanup))
I've tests a lot of very tricky goto, but completely forgot about
break and continue, after testing cleanup with loop and switch turn
out it was broken.

I've fix it and add a test on my github:
https://github.com/cosmo-ray/tcc/commits/mob ( last commit on mob
branch)
Should I push this ?
The bigger change is that now I need to pass break and continue
cleanup Sym in block() (so the functions take now 5 arguments instead
of 3)

Thanks,
Matthias