tinycc-devel

Re: [Tinycc-devel] Windows x86_64 BUG, SIGSEV is not correctly handled b

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Windows x86_64 BUG, SIGSEV is not correctly handled by installed signal handler.
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 01:11:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Fri, 12 Apr 2019, ian wrote:

With all these changes, any idea of what release I should take for my 32bit
machine ?

You get the latest changes only via git, not from any release. Use the 'mob' branch from git://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git . Of course, the last relase, 0.9.27, also generally works modulo all the bugs fixed since then. But maybe you don't run into these, only you can know.

Ciao,
Michael.