tinycc-devel

Re: [Tinycc-devel] Wrong code generation with anon structs

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Wrong code generation with anon structs
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 00:48:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Pitr,

On Tue, 9 Apr 2019, Pitr Kaye wrote:

doing some experiments  about compiler support for anon structs, i found an erroneous assignment in tcc.

  p2  = (struct b) { 5, 3 };       // this doesn't

Indeed. Some old code I wrote turned out to be unnecessarily arcane (and buggy), the more obvious thing also happens to be the correct one and allows removal of some junk as well; I like that, so many thanks for the report :) Fixed in mob.

Ciao,
Michael.