tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] Moving Tiger repository to GIT

From: Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña
Subject: [Tiger-devel] Moving Tiger repository to GIT
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 00:03:05 +0100

Hi everybody,

To facilitate the development of Tiger, I'm going to switch over the
CVS repository at Savannah to a new GIT repository (also) at Savannah.

I have migrated the repository using git-cvsimport, and since it was a simple
repository, the tool doesn't seem to have encountered any issues.

Consequently, after requesting a GIT repo for the project, I will clone my
local repo to Savannah's and enable it. The old CVS repository will still be
available. All its contents are tagged now as 'cvs-repository-moved-to-git'.

Those that are tracking the CVS sources please check out
https://savannah.nongnu.org/git/?group=tiger

If you find any issues with the new GIT repository please let me know.

Best regards,

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino