tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] Introduction

From: Slater, Christopher
Subject: [Tiger-devel] Introduction
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:42:58 -0800

I wanted to send out a quick email of introduction, as I’m hoping to begin submitting (and fixing) some bugs soon.

As part of my job at Hewlett Packard, I’ve been working with Ryan Bradetich to get some modifications made to the tiger package.  The team I work with is hoping to roll out an updated version and start actively using it as part of our Security monitoring process.

I joined the team on Savannah and have gotten cvs access there.  I’m planning on submitting bugs for some of the items we’ve fixed and leaving them on the board for everyone to review before applying the changes.

I’m excited to be part of the team and hope to contribute some good changes.

Thanks!

Chris Slater

Linux Platform Delivery

Hewlett Packard