therion-users

[Therion] [Fwd: mail therion]

Subject: [Therion] [Fwd: mail therion]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:41:40 +0200

Hello,

I have a problem with the « extend » command (survey file/centerline) for extended survey.

On the scrap pinee6a1_cd.th2, I do the drawing from left to right, and I use this drawing to do my th2 file.

But for the elevation survey, I would like to have it from right to left (so a mirror right-left for the drawing.

If I use the command “exended reverse” on my survey file (pinee6.th, first centreline bloc), the drawing is reverse up-down : my survey have a rotation of 180° instead of a mirror reverse right-left.

Do you have the probleme ? what should I do ?

And in the 3D model (lox file), il size of the galerie seems strange. As if the size (up/down) is count twice.

Look for the pinee6b.th2.

The final room (at the top) seems to be mirrored (the floor is bad).

Thanks,

Gilbert

PS : This command works on the pinee6b_cd.th2 file but, with the same rotation effect if we comment the line on the pinee6.th file. Try it.
If you want more exemples (sources) I can send them to you

JPEG image

JPEG image