therion-users

Re: [Therion] how to use cedil in map-comment

From: thierrygonon
Subject: Re: [Therion] how to use cedil in map-comment
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 20:30:07 +0200

Hi Carlos !!

You probably have to use the tex syntax instead of the html one...
So : \c{c}
Note : for this (in current tex documents...), I use french package...
Don't know if it will work for your language settings and if you have
this package...

P.S. : For everyone (and particularly Eric Madelaine), I've started a
french wiki on the global therion wiki with, right now, only the french
translation of the tutorial of Roman Muñoz (Special thanks to him !!).
Each one can add his participation !!!

Thierry Gonon