therion-users

Re: [Therion] Therions 3d Viewer.

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Therions 3d Viewer.
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 08:45:38 +0200

Quoting Philip Schuchardt <address@hidden>:

> I am trying to use therion's 3d viewer.  I can't seem to find it.

I am sorry, but in 0.3.9 there is a bug and 3D viewer is not accessible also in
windows binary version. You need to download last snapshot, to get it working.

But we do not develop xtherion model viewer any more. Images on the web are from
the new therion 3D viewer, that we would like to publish in August this year.

S.