therion-users

[Therion] Therion Packages for Slackware 10.2

From: Jonathan Prouty
Subject: [Therion] Therion Packages for Slackware 10.2
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:34:37 -0500

Hello All,
This is my first post to the list, so I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Jonny Prouty, I'm a geology student at the University of Tennessee Chattanooga, in (naturally) Chattanooga, Tennessee. I've just recently begun to use Therion and so far I think it's fantastic.

Ok, now for the meat of my message. I've created packages for Slackware 10.2 of the software that is require or suggested in order to run Survex and Therion. I made them so that I could easily remove the software in case the need should arise. They are binary packages, compiled on a fresh Slackware 10.2 install on an IBM Thinkpad A21e (celeron). I have no idea whether they will work anywhere else. I offer them up just in case they might prove useful.

If anyone has any luck with these, please let me know.

http://juno.utc.edu/~gqv812/therion.html

Sincerely,
Jonny Prouty