texmacs-dev

Re: [Texmacs-dev] Version 1.99.14

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Version 1.99.14
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 00:46:10 +0800

I have several free hours this Saturday.

First of all,we may write about how to test the fuctionality of copy and paste.

---- On Fri, 2020-10-23 00:40:57 Me<sadhen@zoho.com.cn> wrote ----

Let us fix it before the release of TeXmacs 1.99.14.

---- On Thu, 2020-10-22 23:38:50 TeXmacs<texmacs@lix.polytechnique.fr> wrote ----

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 10:57:04AM +0200, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:
> I just noted that cut and paste of parts of PDF documents (e.g. from the
> Preview app) to TeXmacs produce inserted images with a lower (and quite
> bad) resolution. Is this a known bug?

I don't manage to copy and paste images at all.
But ordinary text does copy and paste well.

Best wishes, --Joris