texmacs-dev

Re: [Texmacs-dev] texmacs on ubuntu 20.04

From: Giorgio Pioda
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] texmacs on ubuntu 20.04
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 15:59:51 +0200

Hi,

I tried on Debian bullseye recently with libqt5 and guile 2.3.
(Debian dropped libqt4 recently, thus Ubuntu is also not
anymore provided with libqt4) and got stuck. I was instead able to
compile X11 version after a very minor fix.

I compiled Massimilano's Guile 2.0 port.

Regards

P.S: To note that it's necessary to disable the guile recompiling
feature, otherwise the program gets totally unresponsive.