texmacs-dev

[Texmacs-dev] About C++ Standard for GNU TeXmacs

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] About C++ Standard for GNU TeXmacs
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2019 01:29:09 +0800

There are some guidelines of C++ programming for GNU TeXmacs:

1. Do not use standard libraries of C++ and C

For example,

#include <string>

is not encouraged.

2. More guidelines to write

We should write down these guide somewhere in https://github.com/texmacs/texmacs/tree/master/TeXmacs/doc/devel .

It would be great for upcoming new developers.