taler

Re: [Taler] are we exchange2exchange yet? (and ccc camp)

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Taler] are we exchange2exchange yet? (and ccc camp)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 08:05:28 +0100

Hi Windfisch,

E2E (wad) transfers are not yet supported. The open bug for this is https://bugs.gnunet.org/view.php?id=7271. Note that it is low on our priority list and likely a post 1.0 feature.

Happy hacking!

Christian

On 3/9/23 01:42, Florian Jung via Taler wrote:
Hey everyone,

are some taler peers going to be around at the CCC camp in Berlin? Possibly with some interest in running a taler exchange there? And possibly with some interest in "peering" with another exchange, so users can actually pay with "your" coins at "us" and vice versa? (We could have regular inter-exchange settlement with help of the chaos post maybe?)

All of this would obviously only be possible if exchange to exchange settlement is already a thing. Are we there yet and would someone of you have interest in this?

Cheers,

Windfisch