taler

Re: [Taler] gnurl cygwin, windows, buildsystem fix?

From: Florian Dold
Subject: Re: [Taler] gnurl cygwin, windows, buildsystem fix?
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 19:51:33 +0200

What about Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)?

I'm not sure if it's worth to invest time in getting things to work with
cygwin, when WSL might just eradicate the need for all that effort.

For GNU Taler, we don't really have a need to run on Windows in the
first place.

So maybe the GNUnet mailing list would be a better place to ask!

- Florian