taler

[Taler] inline installation limitations / landing page

From: Florian Dold
Subject: [Taler] inline installation limitations / landing page
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 13:37:19 +0100

Hi,

I've managed to get inline installation [1] for the Taler WebExtension
Wallet to work, but there's one problem: It just works on *one* domain
(not even with subdomains) that is specified in the developer dashboard
for the application in the chrome webstore.

It would be possible to upload the extension once per (sub)domain where
we want inline installation, but that's a nightmare ...

Does anybody have thoughts on what is the best way to structure our
landing page(s) (demo.taler.net and test.taler.net) around that
limitation?  Where do we want the inline installation?

- Florian

[1] https://developer.chrome.com/webstore/inline_installation