taler

Re: [Taler] latest draft on the Taler cryptography [re-re-send]

From: Florian Dold
Subject: Re: [Taler] latest draft on the Taler cryptography [re-re-send]
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 18:35:42 +0200

Hi Christian,

A minor point about the abstract:  It is a bit odd to highlight that
we're doing better than Chaum with respect to defrauding, since Chaum's
original 1982 paper is actually based on online payments, he only added
the post-hoc double spending checks in later work.

However we should keep highlighting that we're doing better on the side
of auditing, practical aspects (partial spending) and real-world
deployment (wire transfers).

Cheers,
Florian